7 Healthcare Marketing Conferences to Attend in 2022
After a long two years of webinars and virtual conferences, we’re so excited to get back to attending in-person events. We highlight some of the top healthcare marketing conferences you should consider attending this year to start getting hyped!
These in-person conferences will be a great opportunity to network, make connections and sharpen your skills as healthcare marketers and leaders (and have a little fun, too).
#1 – 2022 NESHCo Annual Conference
Where: Portland, ME
When: June 1-3, 2022
NESHCo, the New England Society for Healthcare Communications, is back in-person this year for their annual conference. With their theme of Collaboration, topics touch on collaboration between different healthcare stakeholders – staff, patients and the community.
- We’re so excited to announce our very own Paul Fahey will be presenting on healthcare recruitment and retention! Learn more here.
- Ahava Leibtag, President and Owner of Aha Media Group
- Tanya Abreu, BA, MA, International Healthcare Industry Expert and Speaker
#2 – 27th Healthcare Marketing & Physician Strategies Summit
Where: Salt Lake City, UT
When: May 16-18, 2022
Summit features over 50 sessions on various topics, including strategic marketing, communication, innovation, and more. Speakers range from hospital and health system leaders to retail and media companies and agency experts.
Keynote speakers include:
- Jonah Berger, PhD, Wharton Professor, International Bestselling Author, World-Renowned Keynote Speaker
- Nathan S. Kaufman, Managing Director, Kaufman Strategic Advisors
#3 – Modern Healthcare Transformation Summit
Where: Austin, TX
When: May 17-18, 2022
This conference focuses on healthcare transformation throughout all facets of the healthcare industry. Topics include technology, cybersecurity, tele/home/hybrid-care trends and much more.
The speakers we can’t wait to check out?
- Micky Tripathi, National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
- Randy Oostra, President and Chief Executive Officer, ProMedica
- Phoebe Yang, General Manager, Amazon Web Services, Healthcare Amazon
- Dan Liljenquist, Senior Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer, Intermountain Healthcare
#4 – Digital Healthcare Innovation Summit
Where: Boston, MA
When: June 8, 2022
DHIS hopes to spark conversations on improving healthcare, including behavioral health, reaching underserved areas and navigating the recruitment crisis.
- Rushika Fernandopulle, MD, MPP, Chief Innovation Officer, One Medical
- Mona Siddiqui, MD, Senior Vice President for Enterprise Clinical Strategy and Quality, Humana
- Reena Pande, MD, CMO, AbleTo Inc.
#5 – American Hospital Association (AHA) Leadership Summit
Where: San Diego, CA
When: July 17-19, 2022
The AHA Leadership Summit features senior healthcare executives, clinicians, and experts in the field, focusing on transformational strategies to improve health equity, operational excellence, partnerships and delivery models.
- Bryan Stevenson, Executive Director of the Equal Justice Initiative
- Gretchen Rubin, author of the #1 National Best Seller, The Happiness Project
#6 – SHSMD Connections Annual Conference
Where: Washington, D.C.
When: September 11-14, 2022
The SHSMD (Society for Healthcare Strategy and Market Development) Annual Conference focuses on transformation relevant to healthcare marketers, planners, communicators, business developers and other strategists.
- Shola Richards, Founder and CEO at Go Together Global™ and best-selling author
- Brigid Schulte, Director, Better Life Lab at New America, writer and podcast host
- Suneel Gupta, best-selling author and entrepreneur
#7 – HLTH 2022
Where: Las Vegas, NV
When: November 13-15, 2022
HLTH 2022 aims to bring together senior leaders and solve some of healthcare’s most pressing challenges. This four-day event features over 300 speakers, including:
- Vin Gupta, MD, MPA, Chief Medical Officer of COVID-19 Response, Amazon
- Albert Bourla, DVM, PH.D., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Pfizer
- Gianrico Farrugia, M.D., President and CEO, Mayo Clinic