7 Healthcare Marketing Conferences to Attend in 2023
Looking for healthcare marketing conferences to attend in 2023? Get your calendars ready.
These in-person conferences will be a great opportunity to network, make connections and sharpen your skills as healthcare marketers and leaders (and have a little fun, too).
We’ll be updating this blog as new information is released, so bookmark this page and check back often! Which event are you most excited about?
#1 – 2023 NESHCo Annual Conference
Where: Boston, MA
When: May 30-June 1, 2023
NESHCo, the New England Society for Healthcare Communications, returns to Boston for its annual conference. Honoring Boston’s history of revolution, this year’s theme is “The Next R(e)volution” and will examine healthcare marketing communications’ continuous innovation.
- Ahava Leibtag, President of Aha Media Group, author of The Digital Crown: Winning at Content on the Web, and a 2020 inductee into the Healthcare Internet Hall of Fame as an Innovative Individual.
- Dean Browell, Chief Behavioral Officer and resident Ph.D. at Feedback, a consumer behavioral research firm.
- Rob Klein, a recognized expert in healthcare marketing research and brand management with over 30 years of experience.
- Laila Waggoner, Vice President of Strategic Partnerships for Core Health, with over 30 years of experience working with regional health systems, community hospitals, academic medical centers, and more.
#2 – 28th Healthcare Marketing & Physician Strategies Summit
Where: Austin, TX
When: April 17-19, 2023
Summit features over 50 sessions on various topics, including strategic marketing, communication, innovation, and more. Speakers range from hospital and health system leaders to retail and media companies and agency experts.
- Kelly McDonald, one of the nation’s top experts in diversity & inclusion, leadership, marketing, customer experience, and consumer trends.
#3 – Digital Health Transformation Summit 2023
Where: Chicago, IL
When: May 22-24, 2023
This conference focuses on healthcare transformation throughout all facets of the healthcare industry. Topics include technology, cybersecurity, tele/home/hybrid-care trends, and much more.
The speakers we can’t wait to check out?
- Micky Tripathi, National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
- Randy Oostra, Chief Executive Officer, ProMedica
- Phobe Yang, General Manager, Amazon Web Services, Healthcare
- Dan Liljenquist, Senior Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer, Intermountain Healthcare
#4 – Digital Healthcare Innovation Summit
Where: Boston, MA
When: June 7, 2023
DHIS hopes to spark conversations on improving healthcare, including behavioral health, reaching underserved areas, and navigating the recruitment crisis.
- Kate Walsh, President and CEO of Boston Medical Center
- Rushika Fernandopulle, MD, MPP, Chief Innovation Officer at One Medical
#5 – American Hospital Association (AHA) Leadership Summit
Where: Seattle, WA
When: July 16-18, 2023
The AHA Leadership Summit features senior healthcare executives, clinicians, and experts in the field, focusing on transformational strategies to improve health equity, operational excellence, partnerships, and delivery models.
See all the speaker information and register now!
#6 – SHSMD Connections Annual Conference
Where: Chicago, IL
When: September 10-12, 2023
The SHSMD (Society for Healthcare Strategy and Market Development) Annual Conference focuses on transformation relevant to healthcare marketers, planners, communicators, business developers, and other strategists.
- Brad Montague, Creator of Kid President Series and New York Times Best-Selling Author
- Dr. Randal Pinkett, Co-founder, Chairman, and CEO of BCT Partners
- Laura Adams, Special Advisor, National Academy of Medicine
#7 – HLTH 2023
Where: Las Vegas, NV
When: October 8-11, 2023
HLTH 2023 aims to unite senior leaders and solve some of healthcare’s most pressing challenges. Last year their 4-day conference featured over 300 speakers!