This internship is open to second semester juniors and seniors only.
We have an internship opening in our account services department. For the right person, this could turn into a full-time position after graduation.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong oral communication skills
- Organizional skills and ablity to multi-task
- Proficiency with spreadsheets
- Self-starter work ethic
- Relevant coursework in marketing communications, advertising, business and/or research related to new media
- 3.0 average or better
16-20 hours per week in a minimum of four hour increments, between the hours of 9am-5pm, Monday – Friday.
Student internships are non-paid and are administered in conjunction with your College or University for academic credit only. The student is to acquire and complete all necessary paper work as required by their school and is responsible for submitting to Smith & Jones any documentation including evaluations mandated by the school to receive proper credit. Acceptance into an internship program at Smith & Jones in no way constitutes an agreement for future employment.
How to apply
Email us the following items:
- A pdf cover letter with schedule availability
- A pdf resume, including a list of relevant coursework
- A minimum of three work product samples which showcase your writing skills, organizational ability and research capabilities
No phone calls please